? ??????????????Creative Mind? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (127 Ratings)??794 Grabs Today. 20530 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Scribbles (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (35 Ratings)??787 Grabs Today. 26946 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 5, 2009

my happy ending

let's talk diz over,
it's not like we're dead,
was it something I did?
was it something u said?

don't leave me hanging,
in a city so dead,
held up so high,
on such a breakable thread..
you were all the things I thought I knew,
and I thought we could be..
You were everything,
everything that I wanted..
We were meant to be,
supposed to be but we lost it..
All the memories so close to me just fade away..
All this time you were pretending,
so much for my happy ending...
Forget your dumb friends,
I know what they said,
they tell u i'm difficult,
but so are they...
But they don't know me,
do they even know you?
all the things you hide from me,
all the shit that you do...
You were all the things I tought I knew,
and i thought we could be..
You were everything,
everything that I wanted...
We were meant to be,
supposed to be but we lost it...
All the memories so close to me just fade away..
All this time you were pretending,
so much for my happy ending...
It's nice to know you were there,
Thanks for acting like you cared,
And making me feel like I was the only one...
It's nice to know we had it all,
Thanks for watching as I fall,
And letting me know we were done...
Why am I typing diz?
Cause diz is a perfect song to pour my heart..
Aku mencari penghujung yang indah...
tapi tak semua boleh mendapatnya...
Aku nak beritahu yang aku bersyukur,
syukur dia mendekati aku...
Aku tahu tak sepatutnya aku gembira,
tapi aku masih lagi gembira...
Sebab aku hanya nak dia hepi selalu,
aku tak harap apapun...
Aku tahu semua kenangan itu,
aku tak akan pernah menyesali takdir...
Aku gembira sangat kenal dia,
walaupun semua cerita sudah berlalu...
Selama ini aku cuma mainannya sahaja,
GAME OVER

0 comments: